Did you know that there are many health benefits of chewing?
Chewing is a natural instinct for dogs and sometimes they don't always chew on the right things. But chewing does have many benefits for your dog!
1. Chewing makes your dog happy
2. Chewing can help relieve anxiety
When your dog chews, it releases endorphins, which has a comforting and calming affect for your dog.
3. Chewing helps with dental health
Keeping your dog’s teeth free of plague and harmful bacteria is essential for healthy mouth hygiene.
4. Chewing can help aid digestion
Chewing action stimulates enzyme production in the stomach, which is good for the healthy digestion of food.
4. Chewing helps with mental stimulation
Just like dogs need physical exercise, they also need mental stimulation. Chewing is a great way to build your dog's brainpower!